Hotel Marketing with Virtual Tours
Did you know that lookers are experiencing your hotel online via Facebook and Google search long before they arrive at your check-in counter? And they spend hours, days, even weeks of research on many different sites. BUT what do they see?
- Can they see Rich Visual Content that convinces them to become bookers
- or they see a simple image gallery of your rooms and venue
- or just a single image per room type?
- or no visuals, perhaps?
We have several case studies for you that might convince you to act today, well tomorrow at the latest. The message is clear “Don’t be afraid to increase spending on producing the highest possible quality visual assets…” says Freilich Gimenez the Area Director Revenue Manager at the Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort & Spa. He really understands what travel shoppers are doing online and what they want to see…
If you want to increase bookings even with double digits, please read the below facts carefully and contact us to request the case studies >>>
“We put your clients right into the picture“
- In today’s hospitality business a virtual tour is no longer a “nice to have“. Hospitality Business Professionals now recognize that an attractive and updateable website presence and the ability to create, manage and market virtual tours with their listings are a “must have” in order to compete in a highly competitive market.
- On a typical day, more than six million people are taking virtual tours in cyberspace, up from roughly two million in 2004. (2006 Pew Internet & American Life Study)
- As of August 2006, over half of American adult internet users (57%) have taken virtual tours of another location online. In cyberspace, a site with a virtual tour and interactive media will receive 38% more views than a competitor’s site that is lacking media. (2006 Pew Internet Life Study)
- A hotel website with a virtual tour will receive 50% more views than a competitor’s site without a virtual tour. 54% of holiday shoppers, who are searching for their next destination, will skip over listings that do not provide virtual tours and multiple images.
- Research by market research firm Ipsos also has shown that ads with virtual tours increase viewership by up to 50 percent. . . Now you decide… contact us to request a free quote >>>
See some of our recent Virtual Tours:
|An Lam Ninh Van Bay resort and villas >>>|
|Best Western Premier Indochine Palace >>>|